IT Portfolios are a mix of programs, projects, and operations. Successful IT organizations blend the practical with the aspirational, in this mix.
Let’s take a fresh look at your IT Strategy! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some key aspects to consider are:
- IT Roadmap Approach: Incorporate business centric program prioritization and budgeting process, that aligns with leadership vision and goals
- Agile Preparedness and Evolution: Review those initiatives can be managed using the scrum methodology. For e.g. Custom Development, Analytics & Data Integration projects. A hybrid methodology should be considered when involving packaged solutions into the mix.
- Portfolio Management: Account for different kinds of programs, practices, organizational policies, and leadership styles. Identify process flow efficiencies and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). These enable programs, projects, and ongoing operations to be managed in a balanced fashion.
- Enterprise Architecture: Balance the organization’s technology, application, data, network & solution architecture standards to the IT Roadmap
- Change Enablement Strategy: Streamline people, process, and information technology initiatives through optimal communication and for user adoption strategies.