IT projects come in various sizes and with many complexities.
Want to kickoff your next IT initiative considering the various facets of success?
Have complex business requirements and multiple stakeholder teams?
Have a project that needs to be brought back to green?
Email us at email@example.com.
Goals, scope , budget, technology architecture, and project team structure are typical factors that impact delivery. Additionally, each project would have specific factors that affect further impact delivery, such as:
- Stakeholders: Project leadership, team, sponsors and people whom the project is supposed to make a difference to
- Organizational Structure: Socio-political considerations
- Regulations: Legal/ Regulatory aspects, some of which can take long time to internalize and embed
- Geographies: Countries, regions, and remote work challenges, teams that work in multiple time zones to deliver same project
- Subject Areas: Features and functions needed by various business units that may straddle old, recent and the ‘yet to arrive’!
- Integrations & Interface: Interactions between application, data structures, and third-party components, as an input to the technical architecture.